Luxury Australia ToursRead More
Meet An Expert – Brooke Garnett
Favorite Travel Experience:
Looking out over rice paddies while swinging from vines at the top of Khouangsi Falls in Luang Prabang, Laos.Get In Touch
Swim with whale sharks, which can grow up to 40 feet long, in the Ningaloo Reef in the western coast.
- Cruise Sydney Harbor by private yacht or take a seaplane to a deserted beach for an unforgettable picnic.
- Taste test Aboriginal bush tucker cuisine on a culinary experience led by local guides.
- Head out on a scenic drive along the Great Ocean Road during your luxury travel in Australia tour, keeping an eye open for wild koalas nestled in eucalyptus trees.
- Watch the kangaroos bounce below you on a sunrise hot air balloon ride over the MacDonnell Ranges in the Northern Territory.
- At El Questro Homestead, explore Amaroo Falls, only located by helicopter and some of the most brilliant views around.
South Australia: Land of Wine, Outback, and Adventure
10 Days / $4850 per person, based on double occupancy
Our handpicked preferred properties include exclusive 19th century Kasbahs, luxurious seaside spa retreats, endlessly charming boutique properties and the world’s most over-the-top glittering skyscrapers. Explore our curated selection and let us know if you’d like to incorporate one or a few in to your next trip.
Related Blog Post
Beyond Australia 101: Down Under Decoded by an Expert
// November 18, 2015
We’re just going to say it: you need to go to Australia more than once. Stacey Sullivan, our Australia expert, is just back. Tomorrow Brooke Garnett, named to Travel + Leisure’s A-List for luxury travel in Australia, heads over. There’s […]