Luxury Travel In OmanRead More
Meet An Expert – Sasha Lehman
Favorite Travel Experience:
A staring contest with a beautiful sea lion, unmoved by my presence and just steps away from me, during my recent visit to the Galápagos Islands.Get In Touch
Jump off a 962 foot cliff on Zighy Mountain and paraglide over the Gulf of Oman to start your luxury Oman vacation.
- Visit the Al-Ansab Wetland, which is not only the eagle capital of the world but also an excellent spot to see over 280 different species of bird such as flamingos and spoonbills.
- Explore the Empty Quarter, the largest desert on the Arabian Peninsula which was completely unchartered prior to the 1930s.
- Oman is famous for its hundreds of historic forts. The most famous examples are located in and around Muscat and date to the 16th century.
- The Wahiba Sands is famous for its enormous sand dunes evoking images from great desert film scenes from movies like Lawrence of Arabia. Spending the night in the desert is an unparalleled experience offering stunning star gazing and a window into Bedouin life.
- Oman is perfect destination for active adventures, offering incredibly opportunities for rock climbing in the hundreds of Wadis (dry river beds) of the Al Haja Mountains. Kite-Surfing, paragliding and mountain biking are other popular activities.
Our handpicked preferred properties include exclusive 19th century Kasbahs, luxurious seaside spa retreats, endlessly charming boutique properties and the world’s most over-the-top glittering skyscrapers. Explore our curated selection and let us know if you’d like to incorporate one or a few in to your next trip.
Related Blog Post
Jump in to Oman and Dubai!
// November 30, 2009
For travelers, Oman pairs perfectly with Dubai. Though geographically close, the traditions and cultures of the two countries are in stark contrast – while Dubai is in hyper-futuristic overdrive, Oman has been more moderate in its embrace of change. From […]