Luxury Travel In ColombiaRead More
Learn to make Latin America’s famous dish, ceviche, from Anthony Bourdain’s Colombian food guru.
- Taste-test every fruit in sight as you stroll through La Plaza de Mercado de Basurto!
- In Bogotá, take a 5-minute Gondola ride up to Monserrate, where breathtaking views and a refreshing Club Colombia welcome you.
- Forgo bottled water on your Colombia tour and hydrate with coconut water, straight from the coconut.
- No other people in the world party like Colombians, and if you are fortunate enough to take a Colombia tour during one of its many national festivals, you will delight in the eruption of beauty, color, dance, music and self-expression.
- Explore the Cocora Valley, home to the tallest wax palm trees in the world, soaring 200 feet in the sky.
- During your luxury travel in Colombia, visit Island Gorgona, a tiny gem that has no permanent inhabitants on the country’s Pacific Coast.
Our handpicked preferred properties include exclusive 19th century Kasbahs, luxurious seaside spa retreats, endlessly charming boutique properties and the world’s most over-the-top glittering skyscrapers. Explore our curated selection and let us know if you’d like to incorporate one or a few in to your next trip.
Related Blog Post
// December 14, 2011
Once synonymous with cocaine, crime, and coffee, Colombia is making a comeback. Day by day, this lesser-known Latin star is establishing itself as one of today’s most alluring destinations. We’ve heard so much about it recently that we decided we […]