Luxury Travel In ChinaRead More
Meet An Expert – Brian Lonergan
Favorite Travel Experience:
In rural Yokohama, being invited to join residents’ Obon dance practice and then a group sing-along (with ukuleles!) to traditional songs – all outside under perfect cherry blossoms.Get In Touch
Take the original walking tour and visit the Silk Road, which has inspired human imagination for centuries.
- Navigate Old Beijing’s winding hutong neighborhoods.
- Bike the Xi’an City Wall!
- Save some room for China’s culinary highlights: Peking Duck and a simply delicious bowl of steamy noodles.
- Stroll through the Forbidden City in Beijing, once the exclusive domain of the Imperial Family.
- Shop the boutiques along Wulin Road and Si Ji Qing Market for unique keepsakes and excellent bargains.
Our handpicked preferred properties include exclusive 19th century Kasbahs, luxurious seaside spa retreats, endlessly charming boutique properties and the world’s most over-the-top glittering skyscrapers. Explore our curated selection and let us know if you’d like to incorporate one or a few in to your next trip.
Russell & Florence Raisig
Japan, Korea, Hong Kong
Related Blog Post
Why Work with a Luxury Travel Specialist? 4 Convincing Reasons…
// February 20, 2013
We believe our team of luxury travel specialists are the ultimate high-end travel resource. Here are a few reasons why… We’ve Been There We are discerning, we are opinionated, and we welcome the opportunity to share our knowledge with you. […]