Luxury Travel In MoroccoRead More
Meet An Expert – Stacey Sullivan
Favorite Travel Experience:
Camping under the star-laden sky of Libya's Sahara Desert.Get In Touch
After trekking through the hillside villages in the Atlas Mountain’s Azzaden Valley, rest weary legs at with a traditional hammam experience.
- Lose yourself in the essence of Morocco on tours through the courtyards of the souks where woodcarvers, blacksmiths, jewelers, and leather workers entice you to sample their wares.
- Keep your eye open for goats climbing in Essaouira’s argan trees, feasting on the tree’s fruit!
- Spend an evening of your luxury Morocco vacation at the Djemaa El Fna where fire-eaters, snake charmers, and dancers perform amid the smoking delicacies of hundreds of street stalls.
- Feel the power of Moroccan song and dance during a traditional Gnawa musician performance.
- Spend the evening in a traditional Bedouin tent in the Erg Chebbi Desert, with skies packed with shooting stars and no sign of civilization as far as the eye can see.
- After hand picking fresh ingredients at al local souk, prepare succulent dishes like pastilla and tagine in a traditional riad.
Our handpicked preferred properties include exclusive 19th century Kasbahs, luxurious seaside spa retreats, endlessly charming boutique properties and the world’s most over-the-top glittering skyscrapers. Explore our curated selection and let us know if you’d like to incorporate one or a few in to your next trip.
Kim & Heb James
Related Blog Post
Katie Losey in Erg Chebbi, Morocco
// June 20, 2008
It seems an inhospitable place. With virtually no rainfall, debilitating heat, and seemingly endless sand dunes, I was expecting my time in Morocco’s Erg Chebbi to be a memorable experience, but I wasn’t really expecting comfort – or anything close […]