Luxury Travel In GhanaRead More
Explore the historic Elmina Castle, once used by European slave traders in centuries past.
- Observe everyday life in the colorful fishing villages that dot the coast.
- Climb to the top of the lighthouse by James Fort to enjoy a stunning panorama of the fishing harbor.
- See the wild side of Ghana on tours of Mole National Park in the Northern Savanna lands.
- For those seeking to discover their heritage, the Assin Manso Slave Market and Door of No Return are must-sees--both of which are important sites involved with the slave trade.
- Kick back on one of the region's beautiful beaches and watch the pirogues float by.
Our handpicked preferred properties include exclusive 19th century Kasbahs, luxurious seaside spa retreats, endlessly charming boutique properties and the world’s most over-the-top glittering skyscrapers. Explore our curated selection and let us know if you’d like to incorporate one or a few in to your next trip.
Related Blog Post
Noël Gets Bitten by the Africa Bug
// April 19, 2011
They say Africa changes you forever. I had no idea who they were, nor did I know just how dead on they were, that is, until I experienced it for myself. After years of listening to my parents’ stories of […]